Friday 15th March 2019 09:00-17:00 at Haydock Park Race Course.
The key topics for this event include:
- Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition Report on feeding in the first year of life, Led by Public Health England
- Transition to adult services
- Artificial Intelligence and Allergy: A glimpse into the future of food allergy management?
- Group Dietetics for Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy
- Food challenges: Current practice and future learning
- Allergy testing in Eczema
- Interactive case study workshops.
|Time||Presentation key learning objectives||Speaker|
|09:00||Registration & Coffee||Dr Naveen Rao, Wythenshawe Hospital|
|09:30||Welcomes||Professor Colin Lumsden, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals|
|09:35||SACN Report on feeding in the first year of life||Rachel Elsom Senior Nutrition Scientist Diet, Obesity and Physical Activity, Public Health England|
|10:45||Transition to Adult Services. Why, Who, When and How?||Marie Marshall, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital & Jackie Rodgers, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital|
|11.45||AI and Allergy: A glimpse into the future of food allergy management?||Dr Anthony Rowbottom Lancashire Teaching Hospitals|
|13:30||Parallel Workshops: Workshop 1: Food challenges: Current practice and future learning|
Workshop 2: Allergy testing in Eczema
Workshop 3: Group Dietetics for CMPA
Workshops 4-9: Hot topics and case studies in Allergy
|16:15||Network Allergy Database/Dashboard: Insights, developments and Priorities for 2019||Professor Colin Lumsden, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals|
|16:35- 17:00||Close & Evaluation||Dr Naveen Rao, Wythenshawe Hospital|
Cost: £50 for consultants, £20 for nurses and allied health professionals. Free of charge for trainees
This will include refreshments, parking and lunch.
Apply for a place
We now only accept applications online. If you follow the link below you can apply and it will only take you a few minutes. Please use an up to date internet browser and Google chrome is probably the best option. Please follow this link https://tinyurl.com/allergynetworkstudyday
You will receive a confirmation prompt once you submit the form this will confirm you have registered for a place.
Payment: The fee for this event must be paid in advance to reserve your place. Option for payment.
- Contact Cashiers Department on 0161 276 4013 between the hours of 9.30-3.30pm
- Inform Cashiers that you wish to pay £50 for consultants and £20 for nurses and allied health professionals for your attendance at the North West Paediatric Allergy Course
- Quote Fund C13
- You can pay by debit or credit card
By invoice: please contact Laurie Niland
We are unable to take cash on the day as payment.
If you would like to attend please fill in the application form online.
If anyone needs further details please contact me using the following email address: email@example.com