Our next Annual Study Day is planned for Thursday 23rd of March 2022. The programme conveners are Dr Naveen Rao, (Consultant Paediatrician, Wythenshawe Hospital), Dr Aparna Kaniti (Staff specialist, Wythenshawe hospital) and Sarah Brooks (Allergy nurse specialist, Wythenshawe hospital).
The theme of our next meeting is “ Avoidance vs Tolerance in Allergy”. The programme includes
- Science of tolerance induction by Professor Jonathan Hourihane
- Pro / con debate on Avoidance versus Tolerance induction
- Peanut desensitisation: are secondary care clinics ready Professor George Du Toit
- Psychological impact of avoidance and tolerance induction
- Desensitisation to aeroallergens
- interactive case study workshops covering skin & ENT, allergy quiz
Save the date – more information to follow soon.